1. The isotopes that emit ______ radiations are used as radioactive traces in medical science (NTSE Andhra Pradesh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Upload attachment (Allowed file types: jpg, png, doc, docx, maximum file size: 2MB.
2. The electromagnetic radiations used for taking photographs of objects in dark (NTSE Andhra Pradesh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
3. The solar energy is due to the reactions of (NTSE West Bengal, Stage-I, 2013-14)
4. One atomic mass unit (a.m.u) is equal to (NTSE West Bengal, Stage-I, 2013-14)
5. A uranium nucleus at rest decays into a thorium nucleus and a helium nucleus, as shown below. Which of the following is true?
(NTSE Stage-II, 2012-13)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login
This site is free and open to everyone, but our registered users get extra privileges like commenting, and voting.