1. An electric lamp whose resistance is 10 ohm, and
a conductor of 2 ohm resistance are connected in
series with a 6 V battery. The total current through
the circuit and the potential difference across the
electric lamp are
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Upload attachment (Allowed file types: jpg, png, doc, docx, maximum file size: 2MB.
2. Voice of which of the following is likely to have the maximum frequency? (NTSE, Panchkula, Chandigarh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
3. Velocity of sound is maximum in (NTSE, Rajasthan, Stage-I, 2013-14)
4. If the velocity of a wave is 400 m/sec and frequency is 100 Hz, then the wavelength of the wave is (NTSE, Madhya Pradesh, Stage-I, 2014-15)
5. Frequency of Ultrasonic waves is (NTSE, Madhya Pradesh, Stage-I, 2014-15)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login
This site is free and open to everyone, but our registered users get extra privileges like commenting, and voting.