1. A copper ring is suspended by a thread in a vertical plane. If one end of a magnet is brought horizontally towards the ring as shown, the ring will
(NTSE Panchkula, Chandigarh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Upload attachment (Allowed file types: jpg, png, doc, docx, maximum file size: 2MB.
2. What is meant by one cycle of a.c.? (NTSE Panchkula, Chandigarh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
3. Match the terms in Column-I with those of Column-II.
4. According to Fleming's left hand rule, the _______ points in the direction of the magnetic field (NTSE Mizoram, Stage-I, 2012-13)
5. A device which converts the electrical energy into the mechanical energy is called (NTSE Mizoram, Stage-I, 2012-13)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login
This site is free and open to everyone, but our registered users get extra privileges like commenting, and voting.