1. An electric lamp whose resistance is 10 ohm, and
a conductor of 2 ohm resistance are connected in
series with a 6 V battery. The total current through
the circuit and the potential difference across the
electric lamp are
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Upload attachment (Allowed file types: jpg, png, doc, docx, maximum file size: 2MB.
2. Which one of the following phenomena cannot be attributed to the refraction of light?
3. The relation among u, v and f for a spherical mirror is (NTSE Mizoram, Stage-I, 2012-13)
4. If the rays constituting the beam actually meet at a point or appear to meet at a point, then the beam is (NTSE Mizoram, Stage-I, 2012-13)
5. What is the power of a concave lens whose focal length is -75.0 cm? (NTSE Mizoram, Stage-I, 2012-13)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login
This site is free and open to everyone, but our registered users get extra privileges like commenting, and voting.