1. far point of a myopic person is 40 cm. To see the distant objects clearly, the focal length and the power of the lens used should be (NTSE Panchkula, Chandigarh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Upload attachment (Allowed file types: jpg, png, doc, docx, maximum file size: 2MB.
2. White light is incident on the interface of glass and air as shown in the figure. If green light is just totally internally reflected then the emerging ray in air contains
(NTSE Haryana, Stage-I, 2013-14)
3. Which of the following principle is followed to propagate light waves through an optical fiber? (NTSE West Bengal, Stage-I, 2013-14)
(NTSE Telangana, Stage-I, 2016-17)
4. The frequency of light of wavelength 5000 A is (NTSE West Bengal, Stage-I, 2013-14)
5. Every hot object emits (NTSE Rajasthan, Stage-I, 2013-14)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login
This site is free and open to everyone, but our registered users get extra privileges like commenting, and voting.