1. The value of (0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 + 0.02 x 0.02 x 0.02) / (0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 + 0.04 x 0.04 x 0.04) is
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Upload attachment (Allowed file types: jpg, png, doc, docx, maximum file size: 2MB.
2. The statement obtained by interchanging the
'premise' and 'conclusion' of a theorem is called
3. Of the 1000 inhabitants of a town, 60% are
males of whom 20% are literate. If in all the
inhabitants, 25% are literate, then what
per cent of females of the town are literate?
4. Which of the following relations is wrong?
10-2 decimetre = 1 millimetre
5. The cost price of an article is 64% of the
marked price. The gain per cent after
allowing a discount of 12% on purchase will
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login
This site is free and open to everyone, but our registered users get extra privileges like commenting, and voting.