1. The value of (0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 + 0.02 x 0.02 x 0.02) / (0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 + 0.04 x 0.04 x 0.04) is
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
2. The statement obtained by interchanging the
'premise' and 'conclusion' of a theorem is called
3. Of the 1000 inhabitants of a town, 60% are
males of whom 20% are literate. If in all the
inhabitants, 25% are literate, then what
per cent of females of the town are literate?
4. Which of the following relations is wrong?
10-2 decimetre = 1 millimetre
5. The cost price of an article is 64% of the
marked price. The gain per cent after
allowing a discount of 12% on purchase will