1. Arrange the following elements in order of their increasing ionization energies 0, S, Se, Te, Po. (NTSE Delhi, Stage-I, 2012-13)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Upload attachment (Allowed file types: jpg, png, doc, docx, maximum file size: 2MB.
2. I n the periodic table, the ionisation potential in a group____________________from top to bottom. (NTSE Andhra Pradesh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
3. The electronic configuration of Potassium is ..... (NTSE Andhra Pradesh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
4. Most electronegative element is (NTSE Andhra Pradesh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
5. Of more than 114 elements known so far, __ are metals. (NTSE Mizoram, Stage-I, 2012-13)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login
This site is free and open to everyone, but our registered users get extra privileges like commenting, and voting.