1. DNA replication mainly takes place in (NTSE Punjab, Stage-I, 2015-16)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Upload attachment (Allowed file types: jpg, png, doc, docx, maximum file size: 2MB.
2. What is the wavelength of radiation whose frequency is 2 x 1014 S-1? (Velocity of radiation is 3 x 108 mls)
3. Which of the following is not the unit of the universal gas constant? (NTSE West Bengal, Stage-I, 2014-15)
4. The equivalent conductance of NaCI at concentration C and at infinite dilution are λC and λ∝ respectively. The correct relationship between λC and λ∝ is given by (where the constant B is positive) (NTSE Bihar, Stage-I, 2014-15)
5. On heating an aliphatic primary amine with chloroform and ethanolic potassium hydroxide, the
organic compound formed is (NTSE Bihar, Stage-I, 2014-15)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login
This site is free and open to everyone, but our registered users get extra privileges like commenting, and voting.