1. The chemical formula of Dolomite is ...... (NTSE Andhra Pradesh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
2. Which of the following statements is correct?
(i) German silver is an alloy of silver, copper and zinc.
(ii) There is no zinc in brass.
(iii) Bronze is an alloy of copper and tin. (NTSE Panchkula, Chandigarh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
3. Among the following compounds, which one is used in cooling refrigerators? (NTSE West Bengal, Stage-I, 2013-14)
4. From the following metals whose nitrate produces N02 gas on heating? (NTSE West Bengal, Stage-I, 2013-14)
5. Which of the following cannot be used to extract a metal from its ore? (NTSE West Bengal, Stage-I, 2013-14)