1. The chemical formula of Dolomite is ...... (NTSE Andhra Pradesh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Upload attachment (Allowed file types: jpg, png, doc, docx, maximum file size: 2MB.
2. Which of the following statements is correct?
(i) German silver is an alloy of silver, copper and zinc.
(ii) There is no zinc in brass.
(iii) Bronze is an alloy of copper and tin. (NTSE Panchkula, Chandigarh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
3. Among the following compounds, which one is used in cooling refrigerators? (NTSE West Bengal, Stage-I, 2013-14)
4. From the following metals whose nitrate produces N02 gas on heating? (NTSE West Bengal, Stage-I, 2013-14)
5. Which of the following cannot be used to extract a metal from its ore? (NTSE West Bengal, Stage-I, 2013-14)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login
This site is free and open to everyone, but our registered users get extra privileges like commenting, and voting.