1. H2S(g) + Cl2(g) → 2HCL(g) + S(s) The reaction is interpreted as (NTSE Delhi, Stage-I, 2012-13)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Upload attachment (Allowed file types: jpg, png, doc, docx, maximum file size: 2MB.
2. Which of the following reactions is involved in black and white photography?
3. Food cans are coated with tin and not with zinc because (NTSE Panchkula, Chandigarh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
4. Two metals which will displace hydrogen and two metals which will not displace hydrogen from dilute
acids, respectively are (NTSE Panch kula, Chandigarh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
5. H2S(g) + CI2 (g) → 2HCI(g) + S( s) The reaction is interpreted as (NTSE Delhi, Stage-I, 2012-13)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login
This site is free and open to everyone, but our registered users get extra privileges like commenting, and voting.