1. Method used for purifying petroleum is (NTSE Madhya Pradesh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Upload attachment (Allowed file types: jpg, png, doc, docx, maximum file size: 2MB.
2. Unsaturated hydrocarbon is (NTSE Madhya Pradesh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
3. If 0.5 g of any sUbstance is completely transformed into energy, then how much energy in kilojoule will
be obtained? (NTSE Madhya Pradesh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
4. Out of following which set of hydrocarbons undergo addition reactions?
C2 H6, C3H8 C3H6, C2H2 and CH4
(NTSE Panchkula, Chandigarh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
5. The percentage of methane in biogas is approximately (NTSE Mizoram, Stage-I, 2012-13)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login
This site is free and open to everyone, but our registered users get extra privileges like commenting, and voting.