1. Vegetative propagation refers to the formation of new plants from (NTSE Delhi, Stage-I, 2012-13)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Upload attachment (Allowed file types: jpg, png, doc, docx, maximum file size: 2MB.
2. Sperm formation requires___ temperature than the normal body temperature. (NTSE Panchkula, Chandigarh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
3. The anther contains (NTSE Mizoram, Stage-I, 2012-13) (NTSE Uttar Pradesh, Stage-I, 2015-16) (NTSE Madhya Pradesh, Stage-I, 2016-17)
4. Which one of the following is not a sexually transmitted disease? (NTSE Mizoram, Stage-I, 2012-13)
5. Ramu collected epiphyllous buds from a plant. The plant from which he has collected these buds could be (NTSE Andhra Pradesh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login
This site is free and open to everyone, but our registered users get extra privileges like commenting, and voting.