1. Binomial nomenclature was introduced by (NTSE Madhya Pradesh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Upload attachment (Allowed file types: jpg, png, doc, docx, maximum file size: 2MB.
2. The transmission of traits from parents to offspring through gametes is called (NTSE Mizoram, Stage-I, 2012-13)
3. The experiment conducted by Stanley L. Miller and Harold C. Urey in 1953 to show how organic molecules arise in nature, they assembled an atmosphere consisting of (NTSE Panchkula, Chandigarh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
4. Examples of homologous organs are (NTSE Panchkula, Chandigarh, Stage-I, 2012-13) (NTSE Chandigarh, Stage-I, 2016-17)
5. The author of the book 'Systema Naturae' is (NTSE Panchkula, Chandigarh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login
This site is free and open to everyone, but our registered users get extra privileges like commenting, and voting.