This is unseen description
1. The functional junction between two neurons is called (NTSE Mizoram, Stage-I, 2012-13)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Upload attachment (Allowed file types: jpg, png, doc, docx, maximum file size: 2MB.
2. Hormone which stimulate initiation of flowering process is (NTSE Madhya Pradesh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
3. The seat of intelligence, thinking and judgment in human brain is (NTSE Andhra Pradesh, Stage-I, 2012-13)
4. When we smell a flower, which one of the following first receives the scent? (NTSE Odisha, Stage-I, 2012-13)
5. Which two of the following are growth-promoting hormones in plant? (NTSE Odisha, Stage-I, 2012-13)
This Section contains Multiple Choice Questions on Control and Co-cordination
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login
This site is free and open to everyone, but our registered users get extra privileges like commenting, and voting.